Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of your personal data when using our website "https://gesundheits-campus.org". Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. responsible person
The controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. For the personal data processed when visiting our website, the controller within the meaning of the DSGVO is: Dr. Alfred Gruber, Prof. Dr. Urs Gruber, Prof. Dr. Dr. Claus Muss, Gesundheits-Campus, Buochserstrasse 11, 6370 Stans Phone: 0041- (41) 422 14 08 Mail: email@example.com (hereinafter "we").
2. Visiting our website
When you visit our website, our server collects the following information from your end device: browser type and version, operating system, the previously visited website ("referrer"), IP address and time of page view. We collect and process this data in order to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and to be able to recognize, ward off and pursue any misuse of our services. Furthermore, we use the collected data for statistical purposes, for example to evaluate which end devices and browsers are used to access our platform, in order to continuously adapt and improve our offer to the needs of the users on this basis. This data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO. We delete all of the above personal data no later than twelve months after it has been collected.
3. Order processors
For the operation of our website on the Internet, we use the services of Strato (Strato AG, 10587 Berlin) as a processor in accordance with Article 28 DSGVO.
If you use the contact form on our website, we process the data you enter in the form fields, in particular your name, e-mail address and message.
If you send us a message by e-mail, we store your message with the sender data transmitted with it (name, e-mail address and, if applicable, further information added by your e-mail program and the transmitting servers). For the receipt, storage and sending of e-mails, we use an e-mail provider that acts for us as a processor in accordance with Article 28 DSGVO.
The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest in answering your message and also being able to respond to any follow-up questions from you (Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO). We will delete the data collected with your message no later than twelve months after the last communication with you regarding your request, subject to the provision in the following paragraph.
If you send us a legally relevant statement regarding a contractual relationship that exists with us, the legal basis for the processing, regardless of the means of transmission, is also Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO. In such a case, we will delete the data related to your declaration as soon as all mutual claims arising from the contractual relationship have been finally settled and the retention periods under commercial and tax law have expired.
This data processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO for the purpose of better tailoring our offer to the wishes of our visitors and optimizing the functions of our website and the efficiency of advertising measures.
6. Google services
We use certain services provided by Google for our website. If you are visiting our website from a location in the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, "Google" is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, otherwise it is Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Insofar as services are provided by Google LLC in the USA, Google has undertaken under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement to comply with the data protection law of the European Union.
General information on data use by Google can be found at Google at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites ("How we use data from websites or apps on or in which our services are used").
7. Google Fonts
Our website uses fonts provided by Google as "Google Fonts". The Google Fonts are downloaded directly from Google when you call up our website through your end device. Google thereby learns your IP address, your operating system, your browser type and its version and evaluates this data for its own business purposes.
8. Your rights
With regard to the personal data we process about you, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. If this is the case, we will inform you of the personal data stored about you and the further information pursuant to Article 15 (1) u. 2 DSGVO.
• You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you corrected without delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
• You may request from us the immediate erasure of the personal data concerning you under the conditions of Article 17(1) of the GDPR, insofar as its processing is not necessary pursuant to Article 17(3) of the GDPR.
• You may request us to restrict the processing of your data if one of the conditions of Article 18(1) DSGVO applies. In particular, you may request the restriction instead of deletion.
• We will notify any rectification or erasure of your personal data and any restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed personal data relating to you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you so request.
• You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and may request that we transfer this data to another controller without hindrance, insofar as this is technically possible.
• Insofar as data processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until your revocation.
RIGHT TO OBJECT: FOR REASONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU MAY OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU; this right to object exists in relation to that data processing which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR for the protection of legitimate interests on our part or on the part of a third party, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring the protection of personal data are overridden. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the data concerned unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
IN THE EVENT THAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING (E.G. NEWSLETTER), YOU MAY OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING, WITH THE CONSEQUENCE THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR SUCH PURPOSES.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement. This does not preclude other administrative or judicial remedies.